The Stockwoods Administrative and Regulatory Law Case Review is back with a new issue! You can read it here. This time, we offer you summaries and commentary on recent decisions from the Federal Court of Appeal, Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Divisional Court) and Ontario Superior Court of Justice, dealing with the following issues:
- Contextual factors that constrain decisions on reasonableness review
- Procedural fairness requires more disclosure than rules provide
- Deference on appellate review
- New paradigm for reviewing decisions of voluntary associations
- Hospital’s COVID-19 policy not subject to judicial review
Should you have any questions about the Newsletter, please feel free to contact the co-editors (Andrea Gonsalves or Justin Safayeni), or another lawyer at Stockwoods LLP.