The June issue of the (newly redesigned!) Stockwoods Administrative and Regulatory Law Case Review is now available. Download a copy here.
This special summer issue covers a spate of recent decisions from the Supreme Court of Canada on hot topics relating to administrative law, including:
- Refining and reconsidering Doré and Charter values (TWU)
- Judicial review of law society findings of incivility (Groia)
- Casting doubt on the contextual approach and true questions of jurisdiction (CHRC)
- Judicial review of regulation-making power (West Fraser Mills)
- Judicial review of private associations (Wall)
(We will review decisions from the Divisional Court, Ontario Court of Appeal and Federal Courts in our August issue – stay tuned!)
Should you have any questions about the cases or issues discussed, please feel free to contact the co-editors (Andrea Gonsalves and Justin Safayeni), or another lawyer at Stockwoods LLP.