The December 2019 issue of the Stockwoods Administrative and Regulatory Law Case Review is now available. In this issue, we discuss recent decisions from the Federal Court of Appeal, the Divisional Court, and the Discipline Committee of the College of Pharmacists in the following issues:
- Records production applications in sexual misconduct proceedings under the RHPA
- Assessing requests for redactions in administrative decisions and bolstering mandamus relief
- Expert evidence concerning impacts of trauma in witness credibility assessments
- Ministerial directives on student fees are justiciable and must be consistent with legislation
- New guidance on the test to consolidate judicial review applications with actions in a single proceeding
Download a copy here.
Should you have any questions about the Newsletter, please feel free to contact the co-editors (Pam Hrick and Zachary Al-Khatib), or any other lawyer at Stockwoods LLP.