The latest issue of the Stockwoods Administrative and Regulatory Law Newsletter is now available, featuring cases on a wide range of topics from the Federal Court of Appeal and Ontario Superior Court (Divisional Court):
- Ensuring confidentiality concerns do not defeat meaningful judicial review
- Federal Court cannot usurp the powers of Administrative Decision-Makers
- Judicial review denied where statutory appeal available but unsuccessful
- Proper approach to a joint submission on penalty
- Limits on court’s jurisdiction to grant declaratory relief
- Impermissible delegation of decision marking authority
Should you have any questions about the Newsletter, please feel free to contact the co-editors (Andrea Gonsalves or Justin Safayeni), or another lawyer at Stockwoods LLP.