The Stockwoods Administrative and Regulatory Law Case Review summer issue is now available. You can access it here.
In this issue you’ll find cases from the Court of Appeal and Ontario Divisional Court on the following topics:
- Judicial review and limited statutory appeal rights
- ‘Patent unreasonableness; means review on a reasonableness standard
- Criminal findings of guilt can be relied on in professional conduct proceedings following discharge
- Declining to exercise judicial review jurisdiction where human rights complaint more appropriate
- Adequate reasons in the context of a pure credibility dispute
Should you have any questions about the Newsletter, please feel free to contact the co-editors (Andrea Gonsalves, Justin Safayeni or Dragana Rakic), or another lawyer at Stockwoods LLP.