The March issue of the (now quarterly) Stockwoods Administrative and Regulatory Law Case Review is available. Download a copy here.
In this issue we discuss recent decisions from the Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeal, Court of Appeal for Saskatchewan and the Divisional Court on the following issues:
- A Proposed Methodology for Reasonableness Review
- Decision found unreasonable for failure to consider law of accommodation
- Closed hearings in the context of administrative acts
- Ignoring part of ASF based on error of law
- Prosecutorial discretion and the test for novel arguments
- Judicial review of voluntary associations
We hope you enjoy this issue. Should you have any questions about Newsletter, please feel free to contact the co-editors (Andrea Gonsalves and Justin Safayeni), or another lawyer at Stockwoods LLP.