Spring is finally here and what better way to celebrate the coming warm season then by reading this Newsletter in a sun-filled café? You can access it here. This issue explores cases from the Manitoba Court of Appeal, the Court of Appeal for Ontario, the Divisional Court and the Federal Court, on the following topics:
- Availability of judicial review with limited statutory appeal right
- Reviewing court can consider practical realities and context known to the Decision Maker
- Another example of correctness review for concurrent first-instance jurisdiction
- Use of template or boilerplate reasons may run afoul of reasonableness standard
- Adequacy of investigation
Should you have any questions about the Newsletter, please feel free to contact the co-editors, Andrea Gonsalves or Justin Safayeni, or another lawyer at Stockwoods LLP.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the mailing list, please contact Alice Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org.