The latest edition of the Stockwoods Administrative and Regulatory Law Case Review is available for download here, featuring summaries and commentary on some the latest decisions from the Federal Court of Appeal, Court of Appeal for Saskatchewan and Ontario Superior Court of Justice (Divisional Court) that deal with the following issues:
- The role of guidelines in Tribunal decision-making
- Statutory appeals involving off-duty conduct of regulated professionals
- Procedural fairness in a statutory appeal
- Multiple legal errors leading to discipline decision being overturned
- No need to publicize institutional interpretation of statutory provisions
Should you have any questions about the cases or issues canvassed in the Case Review, please feel free to contact the co-editors (Andrea Gonsalves or Justin Safayeni), or another lawyer at Stockwoods LLP.