The October issue of the Stockwoods Administrative and Regulatory Law Case Review is now available. In this issue we discuss recent decisions from the Ontario Court of Appeal, the Federal Court and the Ontario Superior Court of Justice on the following issues:
- Balancing fairness and public interest in hearings on the merits in discipline proceedings
- CJC subject to judicial review
- Government decision to exclude Tesla from extension of electric cars subsidy quashed
- Public access to adjudicative records
- Lack of decision-maker independence
- Jurisdiction over pre-registration conduct
Download a copy here.