To start off your week, attached is our 37th Issue of the Administrative & Regulatory Law Case Review. You can access it here. This issue explores cases from the Court of Appeal for Ontario, Federal Court of Appeal and the Divisional Court on the following topics:
- Media access to hearing recordings
- High bar for finding regulations unconstitutional due to vagueness or overbreadth
- Ministerial discretion in tension with the will of the legislature
- The limits of free expression for regulated professionals
- Failure to abide by statutory panel composition requirements or explain departure from them
Should you have any questions about the Newsletter, please feel free to contact the co-editors, Andrea Gonsalves or Justin Safayeni, or another lawyer at Stockwoods LLP.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the mailing list, please contact Alice Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org.