Stockwoods is proud to learn that ten of our firm’s partners have been recognized in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in Canada across a range of practice areas. Named in this edition are:
- Gerald Chan, for administrative & public law, criminal defence and appellate practice
- Aaron Dantowitz, for health care law
- Andrea Gonsalves, for administrative & public law
- Brian Gover, for administrative & public law, appellate practice, “bet-the-company” litigation, corporate-commercial litigation, criminal defence and health care law
- Nader Hasan, for aboriginal law and appellate practice
- Paul Le Vay, for administrative & public law, appellate practice, corporate-commercial litigation, legal malpractice law, and securities law
- Edward Marrocco, for administrative & public law
- Luisa Ritacca, for administrative & public law, corporate-commercial litigation and health care law
- Sam Robinson, for corporate-commercial litigation
- Brendan van Niejenhuis, for administrative & public law and corporate-commercial litigation
In addition, Brian Gover was named “Lawyer of the Year” in the area of corporate-commercial litigation for 2020. This is Brian’s second recognition as “Lawyer of the Year”, having previously received this honour in 2017 for his work in administrative & public law. Paul Le Vay received the 2018 “Lawyer of the Year” nod for his work in legal malpractice law.
Stockwoods LLP is one of Canada’s leading litigation boutiques, with the unique capacity to advise and represent clients across the range of regulatory, civil and criminal litigation at any level of court or tribunal.