The December issue of the Stockwoods Administrative and Regulatory Law Case Review is now available. Download a copy here.
In this issue we discuss recent decisions from the Federal Court of Appeal and Ontario’s Divisional Court on the following issues:
- FCA comments on standard of review, deference and statutory appeals
- Inadequate reasons that do not permit for reasonableness review
- Municipal decision to remove political ads must comply with Charter
- Contents of a Record on a Judicial Review at Common Law
- Multiple reasonable interpretations of Tribunal’s costs powers
We hope you enjoy this issue. Should you have any questions about Newsletter, please feel free to contact the co-editors (Andrea Gonsalves and Justin Safayeni), or another lawyer at Stockwoods LLP.