LexisNexis has released Digital Privacy: Criminal, Civil and Regulatory Litigation collectively authored by Stockwoods lawyers Gerald Chan, Nader Hasan, Ted Marrocco, Justin Safayeni, Fred Schumann, Carlo Di Carlo and Stephen Aylward.
Stockwoods has ample experience litigating cases in the digital privacy realm. Drawing on their collective experience, our lawyers have put together one of the only monographs to canvass criminal, civil and regulatory issues in privacy law and to highlight the intersection among these areas. Order your copy here.
The Table of Contents is as follows:
- Chapter 1: Search and Seizure of Electronic Devices (Nader Hasan)
- Chapter 2: Search and Seizure of Third Party Information (Stephen Aylward)
- Chapter 3: Search and Seizure of Private Communications (Gerald Chan)
- Chapter 4: Invasions of Privacy: Criminal Consequences (Fredrick Schumann)
- Chapter 5: Invasions of Privacy: Civil and Regulatory Consequences (Justin Safayeni)
- Chapter 6: Invasions of Privacy: Class Proceedings (Carlo Di Carlo)
- Chapter 7: Digital Evidence (Edward Marrocco)