The Stockwoods Administrative and Regulatory Law Case Review spring issue is now available. You can access it here.
In this issue you’ll find cases from the Federal Court of Appeal, Quebec Court of Appeal and Ontario Divisional Court on the following topics:
- Questions of central importance to the legal system
- Reasonableness review of discretionary decisions
- Failure to carry out Doré/Loyola analysis makes decision unreasonable
- Cautionary tale about use of “expanded record” on judicial review
- Test for determining whether the decisions of a public body are subject to judicial review
Should you have any questions about the Newsletter, please feel free to contact the co-editors (Andrea Gonsalves, Justin Safayeni or Dragana Rakic), or another lawyer at Stockwoods LLP. If you wish to unsubscribe from the mailing list, please contact Alice Chu at firstname.lastname@example.org.